Recipe Type: Snacks, Farsan
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Allo sev made with potatoes. It is popular among kids.
- 150 gm Chickpea flour (Besan)
- 250 gm Potatoes
- 1 tea spoon Red chili powder
- Pinch of Asafetida
- Salt to taste
- Oil according to requirement
- Boil and peel the potatoes.
- Mess up potatoes and mix all ingredients except oil.
- Knead the dough.
- Place in to frying spoon and press to make sev and fry properly.
- Store in to the air tight container for 8-10 days.
You can eat with tea. If you want more spicy, you can add ginger–chili paste .