- 2 Dry Red Chilies
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 5 Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in pan at medium flame.
- Add ginger, tomato and onion in it and Stir well.
- When onions become pink, keep a side.
- Take mixture jar and add ginger, tomato, onion, tamarind chutney and salt.
- Grind it well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan at medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds. When it is splutter, add cumin seeds curry leaves, dry and red chili.
- Add in grinded mixture.
- Serve with all farasan or regular meal.
You can add more tamarind chutney to make it sourer. You can add bit sugar also.
Store in air tied container for 5 days.