Lapsi is festival recipe. Mostly Gujarati family make lapsi at any good occasions, festivals.
- 2 cup Wheat flour
- One and half cup Water
- 5table spoon Jaggary
- 6 table spoon Desi Ghee
- Heat 2 table spoons ghee in a pan.
- Add wheat flour in hot ghee.
- Stir it well till flour like light gold.
- Keep it a side.
- Heat water and jaggary in pan till its boiling. It will take 5-6 minute at high flame.
- Place the flour on the surface and stir with edge of spoon slowly.
- Cook it for 5 minute at low flame.
- Add hot ghee and mix well.
- So Lapsi is ready to serve.
Don’t add much water else lapsi will become sticky.