Recipe Type: Snacks, Farsan
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 250 gm Chickpea flour (Besan)
- 2 table spoon Red chili powder
- 5 table spoon Garlic paste
- 2 table spoon Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil according to requirement
- One and half cup water
- First take chickpea flour in vessel.
- Add salt, red chili powder, garlic paste, lemon juice and water in the flour.
- Knead the dough and place on to frying spoon.
- Take pan and heat oil at medium flame.
- Press frying spoon to make lasania gathiya.
- When lasania gathiya become crispy, take out to dish.
- Store lasania gathiya in air tight container.