- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- ½ tbsp Jaggary
- 1 tsp Cumin coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Take lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add jaggary in it.
- Mix it properly
- Now add red chili powder, cumin coriander powder, garam masala and salt in it.
- Stir very well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Bhajiya, Sandwich, Dhokala, Samosa, Patara, Dalwada etc.
You can add jaggary to same quantity of lemon juice also.
You can store in air tied container for 3-4 days in refrigerator.
You can add ara flour in it to make thick.