Sev Tameta nu Shaak
Recipe Type: Kathiyawadi Veg, Shaak
Cuisine: Kathiyawadi, Gujarati, Veg Indian
Sev Tameta nu Shaak is one of most popular kathiyawadi recipes.
- 250 gm Tomatoes
- 50 gm Sev
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Water as requirement
- For Seasoning
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Pinch of Mustard seed
- Pinch of Cumin seed
- Pinch of Asafetida
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 4 Garlic cloves – fine chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Garam masala
- Wash tomatoes and chop into small pieces.
- Heat oil at medium flame in pan. Add chopped garlic cloves.
- When garlic becomes golden, add mustard seed. When it sputtering, add cumin seeds.
- Add turmeric powder and tomatoes. Stir them well.
- Now add red chili powder and salt according taste.
- When tomato cooked, add water and sev in it.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves, pinch of garam masala and serve hot.
You can add green chili to make it spicy. Serve hot with Roti, Paratha, Bhakhri, Rotlo also.