Recipe Type: Farsan, Snacks
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 250 gm Chickpea flour (Besan)
- 1 tea spoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil according to requirement
- One and half cup water
- First take chickpea flour in vessel.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and water in the flour.
- Knead the dough.
- Place it to the frying spoon.
- Take pan and heat oil at medium flame.
- Press frying spoon to make sev.
- When sev become crispy, take out to dish.
- Sev is ready.
Store sev in air tight container.