Tikha Gathiya is spicy variant of famous kathiyawadi gathiya. Tikha gathiya is also famous tea time snacks. It is used mostly during monsoon & festival specially Janmasatami in major Gujarati household. Tikha Gathiya is also know as spicy deep fry noodles.
- 250 gm Chickpea flour (Besan)
- 2 table spoon Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil according to requirement
- One and half cup water
- First take chickpea flour in vessel.
- Add salt, red chili powder and water in the flour.
- Knead the dough and place on to frying spoon.
- Take pan and heat oil at medium flame.
- Press frying spoon to make tikha gathiya.
- When tikha gathiya become crispy, take out to dish.
Store tikha gathiya in air tight container.